- Develop the pedagogical and digital skills of 40 teachers from 4 schools so they can improve their teaching with the help of technology;
- Increase the level of academic results and motivation of 200 pupils (50 from each school) who attend activities delivered by teachers who use ICT tools ;
- Improve the educational offer of the 4 partner schools by sharing best practices in using ICT tools in teaching and learning activities at European level;
- Promote European citizenship and improve the cultural awareness and expression of the direct and indirect participants.
Main results to be accomplished by the end of the project:
- 40 digitalized lessons and educational activities recorded and made available to all 4 project partners and other schools through open web platforms;
- 4 transnational teaching teams;
- 4 joint virtual classrooms comprising students from the 4 partner schools, based on a common syllabus;
- better academic results of 200 pupils directly targeted by the project activities;
- a boost in pupil’s motivation to attend school programmes.